Vichy Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil: The Perfect Cleanser for Combination Skin?

I've been searching for the perfect cleansing oil for what seems like forever. My combination skin needs a very specific balance of deep cleansing and nourishing properties that seem practically impossible to find in one product, but Vichy's Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil seems to fit the bill perfectly.

Vichy say, "Our first ever cleansing oil enriched with micelles, vitamin E and camellia oil for a luxurious and sensorial cleansing experience. Removes impurities from the skin, such as dead skin cells and excess sebum, which can cause discomfort and dullness."

First off, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and whilst it really shouldn't be, that was a major factor in me buying this cleanser. The clean lines and professional look of the Vichy range have always appealed to me, and the lovely turquoise blue colour of the bottle caught my eye immediately. It's not only beautiful but practical too, with a dispenser to make sure you use just the right amount of this precious oil. Vichy suggest using 3 drops of the oil, which I equate to one pump of the dispenser, and this is easily enough. Using just this small amount daily the bottle will last months.


The oil itself has a silky feel which glides effortlessly over the skin and enables me to perform a nice facial massage whilst applying it to my skin. Once water is added it transforms to a milky lather, which then rinses away easily leaving no hint of residue behind. Of all the cleansing oils I've used, this to me feels the most luxurious. From the feel of the oil on my skin, to the soft, fresh scent, it all screams quality pampering.

It's not just the luxurious feel that leads me to say this is the best cleansing oil I've used; it's also a super-effective cleanser, making light work of heavy makeup, including the most stubborn waterproof mascara. My skin feels fresh and clean, my pores feel thoroughly cleansed and look more refined, and perhaps most importantly for me, it achieves all this without any hint of dryness, in fact leaving my skin feeling softer than ever.

So for a premium product like this you're probably expecting a hefty price tag, right? Wrong! Coming in at just £13.75 for 125ml, it's actually on the lower end of premium brands and considering how well it performs and how long it lasts, an absolute bargain in my eyes.

Comments

  1. That cleanser sounds awesome! I might need to get me some...

    Nicky || nickyjane99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, I hope you love it as much as I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment